- Home Phlebotomy Service Vs. Patient-Managed Blood Collection: Which Is Best?
- Top Reasons Why Athletes Should See a Sports Medicine Doctor
- Changes In The MBLEx Exam Certification Content Weight
- Bed and Breakfast Inns – Perfect For a Weekend or Honeymoon Getaway
- Decorate Your Bedroom Like a Bed & Breakfast Inn – 10 Tips
Monthly Archives: June 2021
As of July 1st, 2014 The Federation of State Massage Therapy Boards (FSMTB) has put more emphasis on the MBLEx exam focusing on Professional Ethics and Guidelines, Anatomy & Physiology, followed by Assessment and Application. There’s been slight changes in … Continue reading